May 25, 2016
Hello CMP Families,
Thank you for taking the time to read this week’s school and classroom newsletters to stay informed on our ‘Hawks Happenings’. Some topics covered this week include:
· Hula Club Final Recital tomorrow at 4:00pm at the Gazebo
· Middle School Shakespeare Plays tomorrow at 5:30pm outside the Gym
· 2/3 Spring Performance this Friday at 1:30pm at Discovery Hills Church
· Free Logo Day for all of CMP this Friday, May 27th
· School and Club M are CLOSED next Monday, May 30th in observance of Memorial Day
· Rosetta Stone International Breakfast next Tuesday, May 31st at 7:45am (invitations went out to all students who completed a complete Level of RS this year!)
· Talent Showcase next Tuesday, May 31st at 9:30am
· 4th/5th Grade Field Trip to Coloma June 1st-3rd
· 2nd/3rd Bike Rodeo on June 2nd
· 8th Grade Graduation on June 3rd at 4:00pm in the Gym
We recently held a Campus Beautification Day where our families spent a Sunday helping beautify our campus for all of our upcoming end-of-year events. A huge thank you to the following families for all of your hard work: The Bacos, The Curtins, The Newbolds, The Millers, The Caltabianos, The Smiths, The Grofts, The Chaykas, The Willoughbys, Miss Nora and her sister Marlene.
With the end of the school year upon us we have a lot of families asking how they can meet their Parent Participation Hours (PPH) requirement. Please check in with your child(ren)'s teacher to see if you can be of help for any of their end of year activities. For example, our 1st grade families are asked to assist with the Kindergarten graduation so that the Kindergarten parents can enjoy the festivities. We also ask our 7th grade students and their families to help with the 8th grade graduation. There are opportunities for earning PPH’s in every grade level.
As always, thanks for all you do!
The CMP Team